Frankie Hobbins Curriculum Vitae
9 years of professional games experience
• Lightwave, Modo, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Mudbox, Photoshop
• Artist at Slightly Mad Studios Ltd (2008 - Current)
Project: SHIFT 2 Unleashed, Racing game (PC, Xbox360, PS3)
Project: Need for Speed : SHIFT, Racing game (PC, Xbox360, PS3)
Project: Ferrari Racing Legends, Racing game (PC, Xbox360, PS3)
Modelling, Texturing, Technical Assistance.
• Lead Artist at Splash Damage Ltd (2003 - 2007)
Project: "Enemy Territory: Quake Wars", Multiplayer FPS (PC, Xbox360, PS3)
Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Rigging, Motion Capture acting, Supervising.
Some of the artwork was featured in "Quake 4" by Raven Software (PC, Xbox)
• Artist & Animator at Splash Damage Ltd (2002 - 2003)
Project: "Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory ", Multiplayer FPS (PC )
Modelling, Texturing, Animation, Rigging.
• CG artist, "Pixel" (indie short film, 2008, released 2011)
Rendering, Matchmoving Assistance, Technical Assistance.
Pixel is a low budget film directed by Tristan Versluis.
• Previs artist, "Charnel House" (indie film, 2008)
Previs Modelling and Animation
This is a low budget film directed by Paul Campion.
Sub-d Modelling of mechanical and organic objects
Fully Proficient in
Lightwave, Modo, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Mudbox, Photoshop
Learning new skills and working on new projects.